Sunday, April 6, 2014

Steins;Gate



another lame ass review


"To rule time is to rule the world"

Steins:Gate is one of your sci-fi ish anime. The anime deals with time machines, time leaps, dystopias and a certain organization trying to rule the world. At first Steins;Gate may seem boring and confusing but wait till you get to that episode im not saying what episode it is muhahahaha. Personally i thought that the anime was really really boring but then I have nothing to do so I continued watching it. But when I got to the certain episode I was like ooooooh, NO DON'T DON'T, HOLY SHIT I CAN FEEL THE SUSPENSE, JESUS CHRIST, YOU SHOULD'NT HAVE MESSED WITH THE PHONE MICROWAVE I-. 

For the characters, Every character is important, they are all connected. I repeat every character is important, they.are. all. connected. You would be surprise that even the happiest character has their own dark past. Even the minor characters have a connection to the main characters. Some characters are not what they really seem to be you'll know whom I was referring to if you watch it. 


Questions:

How did you find Steins;Gate?

I was browsing through my facebook feed when I saw a post saying that there' this anime called Steins;Gate and he just finished watching it and it's cool

Why did you watched Steins;Gate?

I am a sucker for time machines and science stuff

Can you tell me what is the Steins Gate?

NO. YOU SHOULD WATCH IT TO KNOW THE ANSWER

Any tips when watching?

It's ok if you don't understand it during the first part since I, too didn't  understand it. But gradually as the story progresses, the dots will connect. Also a certain character coughs makise kurisu will explain the science stuff. For me I think Steins;Gate is the type of anime that you should watch many times.


young okabe



No comments:

Post a Comment